10 Year Warranty on our Modular Kitchens Plus and Modular Wardrobe Plus.
Welcome to the Lock and Pull Warranty Plus program which has been designed to ensure you are provided with the best possible protection for your new furniture.
Unlike ordinary furniture, Lock and Pull furniture is manufactured without ordinary. The modular system enables for the easier replacement of components allowing Lock and Pull furniture to outlast and out perform ordinary furniture.
Our aim is to ensure your furniture stays looking great into the future, and in the unlikely event a problem may arise, it will be dealt with appropriately and with a minimum of inconvenience to you.
The following only applies if you are a deemed “consumer” under the Indian Consumer Law and may not apply in your particular case. In telling you the following, we do not vary or extend the remedies otherwise available to you. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES (10 + 5 )
We choose whether to repair or replace, and that is the limit of our liability under this additional warranty. This additional warranty does not cover any damage caused by the use of other than genuine manufacturer’s parts and consumables. Note: for any item that is not actually manufactured by us, we will only provide that repair or replacement service to the extent that we can obtain the manufacturer’s approval to do so on their behalf, otherwise we will not offer that repair or replacement warranty for such an item. Purchases of indoor products manufactured by Lock and Pull after the 1st January 2015 will be covered against component failure for a period of up to 10 years from the date of purchase under the following terms and conditions:
1. The frame used in each piece of Lock and Pull Kitchen and furniture is warranted against failure due to a manufacturing fault for a period of up to 10 years from the date of purchase.
2. Other components including, Lock and Pull Leathers, Fabrics, foam, feather and fibre fillings, suspension, springs, mechanisms including sofa bed mechanisms, zippers, touch fasteners and legs (but excluding electric and motion components) are warranted against failure due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 10 years.
3. Electric and motion components for all our furniture are warranted against failure due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 2 years.
4. Accessories manufactured by us (excluding electrical accessories) are warranted against failure due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 2 years.
5. Electrical accessories manufactured by Lock and Pull Living are warranted against failure due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 12 months.
6. Fabrics, leathers, suspension components, cushioning and fillings will show signs of wear and tear with use. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this additional warranty. Fabrics and leathers will fade and crease. Foam and fillings will soften and form to the shape of the user over time. Depending on the covering and the degree of use, the covering materials, cushion fillings and suspension may need to be replaced periodically at the purchaser’s expense. Scars, marks and differing pore density and colour are natural characteristics of leather and not to be considered defects.
7. Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part only. Freight, house calls, labour and other items are charged to the purchaser at standard Lock & Pull rates and are not included in this warranty. Covering components replaced under this additional warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original.
8. Lock & Pull reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Lock and Pull Customer Service must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the defect occurring.
This additional warranty will end immediately if the furniture becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, use outdoors, lack of proper care and maintenance, commercial use or handling in transit. To benefit under this additional warranty, the purchaser must forward to Lock and Pull completed warranty registration card supplied within 14 days of purchase.