Is Finance Available?
Planning to buy new furniture? We can help you not only with design but also with your purchase. We can offer you interest free terms* with a Once Line of Credit facility that makes paying for your purchase easy, manageable and affordable.
What is Interest‐Free* and how does it work?
A Once Line of Credit facility can give you access to promotional offers such as interest free at participating Once retailers and merchants. Where an interest free period applies, no interest is payable on the amount of the purchase during the interest free period. Pay the balance in full before the interest free period ends and you won’t pay any interest at all on the purchase.
What’s more, you can also re‐use your account for other interest free purchases in‐store or online.
How much can I borrow on interest free finance?
Finance, for online purchases, is usually available for any amount between 35500 and 12,00000 (subject to lending criteria).
What promotional offers are available?
The current promotional offer is 24 months interest free on purchases above 30000. Please check from time to time for new promotional offers. To take advantage of this Interest Free promotional offer, your total purchase amount must be more than 30000. This can comprise more than one item.
What happens after the account is established?
Once your account is established, you will receive a Welcome letter from Once, and if eligible, you will also receive a Once Agile Visa Debit card which will give you access to your account.
Are there any monthly or annual fees?
A minimul Annual Fee is charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of the account open date.
Can I apply?
You can apply if you are:
- 18 years of age or over at the time of application
- Currently employed and earning at least 430,000 gross p.a.
- A permanent Indian resident
- Not a discharged or current bankrupt
- No current Credit Defaults or outstanding Writs or Summons
What do I need to complete the application?
Before you start your application, please ensure that you have the following information handy:
- Your residential details (including mortgage/landlord details if buying, renting or boarding)
- Your financial details (including income, existing loans and debt)
- Your employment details (name and phone number)
- If self employed, your accountant’s name and contact phone number
- Driver’s license details (if you have one)
- If approved, you will need to electronically identify yourself using either your Indian Passport or Foreign Passport with an Employment Visa. If you do not have a Passport, then you will need your Driver’s Licence and Medicare Card. This also removes the hassle of you having to provide documentation to us and thus allowing you to purchase and pay for your selected goods immediately without any delay.